The Cherry & Blue Raspberry Fizzy Drink Bombs by Maud Borup are fun and simple ways to transform plain water or carbonated beverages into fizzing drinks infused with edible glitter. A single Fizzy Drink Bomb can be used to make three- to eight-ounce servings and are meant to be dropped into drinks just as a bath bomb would be added to a tub full of water.
These dissolving drink bombs that mix liquid and solid elements help to transform the experience of consuming familiar beverages into a theatrical spectacle that promises to delight people of all ages. Similar drink bombs are also being introduced in different formats for serving hot chocolate and craft cocktails.
Image Credit: Maud Borup
The Maud Borup Fizzy Drink Bombs Enhance Water & Carbonated Beverages
1. Fizzy Drink Bombs - A trend in food and beverage industry to create fun and interactive drink experiences with dissolving drink bombs.
2. Edible Glitter - An emerging trend in food decoration to add glitter in a safe and edible form.
3. Transformative Food Experience - Providing interactive and entertaining food and drink experiences is a trend in the hospitality industry to attract customers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry has an opportunity to create new products such as fizzy drink bombs to diversify their offerings and increase customer engagement.
2. Food Decoration - The food decoration industry has an opportunity to add new ingredients to their offerings such as edible glitter to create unique visual experiences.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry has an opportunity to incorporate trendy and transformative food experiences to attract and retain customers.