When it comes to weddings, there's an immense amount of attention that goes into the attire for the bridal party and family but & Other Stories (H&M's sister brand) recently launched a capsule collection of dresses for wedding guests. Just in time for wedding season, those who will be attending a spring or summer ceremony will have stylish and affordable options to choose from.
Some of the styles that can be found in the clothing and accessory collection include strappy heels, midi, wrap and handkerchief dresses, earrings, blazers, sunglasses and silk scarves to dress up one's chosen look.
The exclusive occasion capsule collection has the potential to be used for a variety of "saved dates," including graduations and other events and celebrations.
& Other Stories Launched a Capsule of Dresses for Wedding Guests
1. Affordable Wedding Guest Dresses - Opportunity for retailers to offer affordable and stylish dresses specifically designed for wedding guests.
2. Capsule Collections - Potential for brands to create limited-edition capsule collections catering to specific occasions such as weddings and graduations.
3. Multi-functional Accessories - Opportunity for accessory brands to offer versatile pieces like silk scarves and sunglasses that can elevate different looks for various events.
1. Fashion Retail - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Retailers can tap into the growing market for affordable wedding guest dresses by launching dedicated collections.
2. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Accessory brands can expand their offerings to include multi-functional pieces that can be worn for different occasions, such as weddings.
3. Event Planning - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Event planning companies can partner with fashion brands to offer comprehensive wedding guest packages that include attire and accessories.