Kodomos is an artist out of Barcelona, Spain who has put his works of black and white art on display for all of us to enjoy. Without the use of any other colors, Kodomos has created an almost haunted collection of images which will leave you totally fixated, with little chance of focusing your eyes elsewhere.
Check out more of the gallery titled ‘Drawing’ from Kodomos, as well as more of his work, by following the links below.
'Drawing' from Kodomos Deserves a Collective Kudos
1. Black-and-white Art - The trend of black-and-white art opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in printing technologies that can create unique and striking visual experiences.
2. Haunting Imagery - The trend of haunting imagery presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in virtual reality and immersive art experiences that transport viewers into chilling and captivating worlds.
3. Artistic Fixation - The trend of creating art that captures viewers' fixation suggests opportunities for disruptive innovation in biofeedback technologies that can measure and enhance the emotional impact of artwork.
1. Printing - The printing industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by developing advanced techniques to reproduce intricate black-and-white art with heightened clarity and depth.
2. Virtual Reality - The virtual reality industry can capitalize on the trend of haunting imagery by creating immersive experiences that allow users to interact with and explore eerie and macabre virtual environments.
3. Biotechnology - The biotechnology industry can leverage the trend of artistic fixation by developing technologies that can enhance emotional reactions to art through neurofeedback and biometric analysis.