Dr. Jacobs Castile Soap is a brand of organic soaps devoted to formulating gentle and Spanish-inspired soaps made with all-natural ingredients. The brand recently collaborated with design company Qubic New York to create a packaging design equally as fresh and inviting as the product itself.
With seven new all-natural scents, Dr. Jacobs Castile Soap wanted to create a branding concept that specifically reflected these flavors. The design of the soaps features fresh floral and botanic-inspired images on each of the bottles. The colors are vibrant and highly representative of the unique flavors which include Almond Honey, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, Rose, Shea Butter and Sweet Tea Tree.
Implications - Businesses that invest efforts to creating a favorable brand image will benefit in important ways. Consumers will be more inclined to investigate and potentially invest in those products that present an appealing and desirable branding concept.
Dr. Jacobs Castile Soap Undergoes an All-Natural Pacakging Transformation
1. Organic Soap Packaging - All-natural ingredients and fresh, floral branding will continue to be important for organic soap packaging.
2. Floral and Botanic-inspired Imagery - Vibrant and representative floral and botanic-inspired imagery will be a necessary component for successful branding concepts.
3. Natural Scented Soap - Natural scented soap is on trend and companies should adjust their branding to appeal to consumers interested in a greener lifestyle.
1. Personal Care Products - Personal care product companies can benefit from investing in branding that incorporates all-natural ingredients and appealing visuals.
2. Design Industry - Design companies have the opportunity to collaborate with personal care companies to create impactful branding concepts based on natural scents and themes.
3. Eco-friendly Products - Eco-friendly companies can capitalize on the trend of natural soap by creating their own lines of organic soap with visually appealing branding.