Just in time for summer, Krispy Kreme has teamed up with Walmart for the exclusive release of newly formulated Doughnut Bites and Mini Crullers. Sold in on-the-go packaging, these bite-sized desserts are perfect for snacking.
The new Krispy Kreme Doughnut Bites are essentially bite-sized donut holes available in Original Glazed, Chocolate and Apple Cinnamon varieties. The Doughnut Bites come in five single-serve sleeves filled with four Doughnut Bites in each. As for the new Krispy Kreme Mini Crullers, these are an enhanced recipe for the brand's mini cruller doughnuts. The new product comes in Original Glazed and Blueberry flavors with four sleeves with two Mini Crullers in each package.
Both of the new Krispy Kreme Doughnut Bites and Mini Crullers with be available at Walmart stores and online by July 2020.
Image Credit: Walmart.
Krispy Kreme Doughnut Bites are Created for On-The-Go Snacking
1. On-the-go Snacking - Opportunity to create bite-sized snacks packaged for easy consumption while on-the-go.
2. Miniature Food - Opportunity to explore miniature food trends, such as designing bite-sized desserts.
3. Unique Treat Flavors - Opportunity to experiment with unique and creative flavors for miniature treats.
1. Food Production - Food production companies have the opportunity to create bite-sized snack products and experiment with unique flavors.
2. Retail - Retail companies can stock and sell bite-sized snack products that are packaged for on-the-go consumption.
3. Online Sales - Online retailers have the opportunity to sell bite-sized snack products to consumers who enjoy convenient, on-the-go snacking options.