Fuse two of your favourite breakfast foods together to make a hearty, gut-busting dinner with the double bacon waffle burger.
This beef sandwich is absurd, bacon-filled and delicious. Thin waffle patties are made using a simple Belgian waffle recipe; the only difference however, is that you must add salt and pepper to lessen the sweetness in the pastry. Then you fry up some square beef patties and pile them up high, adding cheese in between them. Let your cheese melt and then add your fried bacon onto the top of the dish before you mount it onto your pastry buns. Shock your taste buds by dressing your double bacon waffle burger with maple syrup.
Your fingers will surely be a sticky mess once you're done gobbling down this sweet and salty find.
The Double Bacon Waffle Burger is a Breakfast and Dinner Combined
1. Hybrid Food - Creating innovative combinations of different food categories to create unique and exciting dishes.
2. Breakfast for Dinner - Taking traditional breakfast foods and incorporating them into dinner menus for a flavorful twist.
3. Sweet and Savory Combos - Blending sweet and salty flavors together to create unexpected taste experiences.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants can explore creating menu items that combine breakfast and dinner foods for a unique dining experience.
2. Food Packaging Industry - Companies can design packaging solutions that keep the different components of these hybrid food items separate without affecting their taste.
3. R&D in Food Science - Research and development teams can experiment with new ingredient combinations and cooking techniques to create innovative hybrid food options for consumers.