Doritos Crackers are baked snacks that offer consumers a new way to enjoy the flavors of their favorite toasted corn tortilla chips outside of the chip category. These new products are said to deliver a taste experience that is familiar, but in a new format that is sure to surprise and delight consumers.
Exclusively in Australia, PepsiCo's Doritos has launched its crackers in bold flavors like: Texan BBQ, Cheese Supreme, Mexicana and Sweet Chilli & Sour Cream. These new baked snacks are said to target the adventurous Millennial consumer who is in search of unique flavor experiences. As Alison Silver, Doritos brand manager describes: "Doritos Crackers are an exciting way to attract a new consumer base to the biscuit category in the form of Millennials, who are the heartland of Doritos."
PepsiCo's Doritos Crackers are a Millennial-Targeted Baked Snack
1. Baked Snacks Reimagination - Bake popular snack foods into alternative formats to create new eating experiences.
2. Flavor Adventure - Develop new flavor profiles and combinations to appeal to adventurous, Millennial consumers.
3. Category Expansion - Extend successful snack brands into adjacent categories to reach new consumer groups.
1. Snack Foods - Explore innovative ways to re-imagine traditional snack foods to enhance the eating experience.
2. Baked Goods - Innovate baked goods by featuring exciting flavors and unexpected attributes that target the Millennial audience.
3. Consumer Packaged Goods - Look to disrupt the grocery industry by expanding innovative brands into new categories to attract untapped consumer bases.