Doritos Collide marry two bold flavors in one pack and to celebrate, the chip brand has introduced a spoof Valentine's campaign, which is encouraging couples to snuggle up.
The chip brand teamed up with PHD and Pedestrian TV to promote the hilarious two-person sweater that represents the bold flavor collision of Doritos' new offerings. The extra large sweater feature two head openings and is stamped with a giant heart. One side of the heart reads "Hot Wings" while the other reads "Cool Ranch." The brand has tapped a variety of familiar faces to model the couple-friendly sweaters, including bachelorette contestants and Instagram influencers.
The Doritos Collide sweater was available exclusively in Australia.
Image Credit: Doritos
These Sweaters Celebrate the Launch of Doritos Collide
1. Spoof Valentine's Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to create humorous and attention-grabbing campaigns during the Valentine's season.
2. Collaborations with Influencers - Brands can partner with popular social media influencers to promote their products in a unique and engaging way.
3. Double-headed Apparel - Growing trend of clothing items designed for two people, offering a fun and playful fashion statement.
1. Snack Food - Snack food brands can leverage creative marketing tactics, like Doritos' campaign, to engage with their audience and stand out in a competitive market.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion brands to experiment with unique and quirky designs, such as double-headed sweaters, to attract attention and generate buzz.
3. Social Media Marketing - The rise of influencer marketing opens up opportunities for brands to collaborate with popular influencers and reach a wider audience through social media platforms.