Malaysia-based toy design house Dooodolls thinks it really doesn’t make any sense that Cancer is represented by a crab or Virgo by a naked beauty. Darren Chen, the founder and a former graphic designer, has created a plushie voodoo interpretation for the 12 astrological signs.
It turns out that Libra, or Blur Blur, looks cute with two lime green antennas instead of the traditional scale. Gemini no longer has to stick to its twin brother because Coco Man demands all the attention. And sorry Virgo, no nude beauties, because the black Blinky will be your new symbol.
Dooo Dolls Let You Cuddle or Curse a Star Sign
1. Astrological Plushies - Creating plushies based on the 12 astrological signs to provide an alternative cute option.
2. Voodoo Interpretations - Designing plushies with a voodoo interpretation of the astrological signs offers a unique and quirky twist to traditional astrology symbols.
3. Personalized Astrology Products - Providing customers with the option to choose the plushie that best represents their star sign offers personalized astrology products.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can introduce astrology-inspired plushies to cater to a unique and niche market.
2. Metaphysical Products - Metaphysical product manufacturers can create voodoo-inspired astrology products to cater to a niche market interested in astrology and spirituality.
3. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses can market personalized astrology products, like these plushies, to a growing interest in personalized astrology products.