With the soaring popularity of video games, many brands have released merchandise for fans, but the iconic Doom game, a first-person shooter game developed by Bethesda, is one of the first to launch a video game-inspired vodka, appropriately titled the Doom Bone Vodka.
The launch is in partnership with Rebel Distillers that make Doom Bone Vodka using beef bones for a unique and robust flavor profile. The unique, limited-edition vodka will surely become a favorite for any fans of the cult classic video game.
The video game-inspired vodka will launch worldwide on November 22, 2019, but is now available to pre-order for $45 for fans living in the United Kingdom, Australia, and Europe, with more regions to roll out in the coming months.
Bethesda and Rebel Distillers Launched the DOOM Bone Vodka
1. Video Game-inspired Merchandise - Opportunity for brands to create unique and innovative products inspired by popular video games.
2. Limited-edition Alcoholic Beverages - Potential for distilleries to collaborate with popular brands to create exclusive and collectible alcoholic beverages.
3. Cross-industry Collaborations - Chance for companies from different industries to partner together and create products that cater to a specific niche market.
1. Gaming - Opportunity for gaming companies to license their brand and characters for merchandise collaborations.
2. Alcoholic Beverages - Distilleries can explore new partnerships and innovative ingredients to create unique and marketable alcoholic beverages.
3. Retail - Retailers can tap into the trend of video game-inspired merchandise by offering exclusive products and limited-edition releases.