The Don't Milk It IPA is one of the newest creations out of the SEVEN BRO7HERS BREWING CO and it is a vegan-friendly option that's perfect for enjoying throughout the month of January—also known to many as Veganuary. The new product was created based on customer demand, and as CEO Keith McAvoy says, "Following the popularity of our sweeter beers, such as the Marshmallow Stout, we are often asked for a vegan equivalent—something that offers a milky flavor without dairy."
The limited-edition vegan milkshake IPA is said to have a milky and sweet flavor that puts a sophisticated spin on nostalgic milkshakes. The canned beverage comes in at 5.7% ABV and offers a treat for those who are looking for a sweet way to indulge their taste buds without dairy.
Image Credit: SEVEN BRO7HERS BREWING CO
SEVEN BRO7HERS' Don't Milk It IPA Has a Milky Flavor Without Dairy
1. Vegan Milkshake Ipas - Breweries can explore the trend of creating vegan-friendly IPAs that offer a sweet milky flavor without the use of dairy, appealing to consumers looking for plant-based alternatives.
2. Sweeter Beer Alternative - Breweries can explore the trend of creating sweeter beers that mimic nostalgic flavors, offering a more sophisticated spin on classic drinks.
3. Veganuary Demand - Businesses can capitalize on the growing trend of Veganuary by creating vegan-friendly products that appeal to consumers who are looking for plant-based alternatives.
1. Brewing - Breweries can offer vegan-friendly options such as IPAs and sweeter beers to appeal to plant-based consumers.
2. Food and Beverage - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of creating vegan-friendly products to cater to a growing consumer base.
3. Plant-based Products - Creating plant-based products such as vegan milkshake IPAs can help businesses cater to consumers who are looking for alternatives to traditional dairy-based products.