The Beauty Department's DIY Yummy Lip post broadcasts its 'The Kool-Aid Lip Stain' look. Powdered candy provides the basis for this springtime makeup style, merging the realm of cosmetics with that of edible sweets.
Packets of Kool-Aid prove to be the perfect lip stain in this instructive entry. To get the funky look, readers can pick from peach mango, strawberry kiwi, grape, pink lemonade and tropical punch flavors. Each one gives way to a different shade, listed on the page according to Barbie pink and bright red hues.
To apply the powder, one will only need to dampen fingers. A simple press down of the Kool-Aid on to one's lip is then smoothed out with a dampened Q-tip, making it even across the mouth.
The Beauty Department's DIY Yummy Lip Applies Kool-Aid
1. Edible Cosmetics - Capitalizing on the trend of merging the world of edible sweets with cosmetics, businesses can consider creating more edible cosmetic products.
2. DIY Beauty - DIY beauty continues to be a trend in the beauty industry and businesses can explore ways of including simple at-home beauty hacks in their product offerings.
3. Alternative Makeup Products - The use of Kool-Aid as a lip stain alternative presents new opportunities for businesses to explore unconventional makeup products and ingredients.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty and cosmetics industry can take advantage of the trend of edible cosmetics and DIY beauty by creating more products geared towards these trends.
2. Food and Beverage - The use of food and beverage ingredients in the beauty industry presents new opportunities for businesses in the food and beverage industry to diversify their offerings.
3. Retail - Retail businesses can capitalize on the trend of DIY beauty by offering more at-home beauty products and tutorials for customers.