You can add new life to a series of unused picture frames with this easy DIY craft tutorial by blogger Poppy Talk. Transform dull frames with chromatic gemstones to add an instant pop of color to your home.
To make this gemstone photo frame all you need is an unused picture frame, E6000 glue and roughly half a cup of aquamarine Amazonite stones. A bit of the coloring from the original frame will remain visible through the stones. If you don't like the original color of the picture frame you can spray paint it a different hue. Then use the E6000 glue to stick the tiny Amazonite stones along the frame surface. Once the frame has dried add the glass and your favorite photo.
This DIY Craft Tutorial Revamps an Old Frame with Chromatic Stones
1. DIY Crafts - Expanding trend of DIY crafts provides opportunities for innovative products and techniques.
2. Gemstone Decor - Growing trend of using gemstones in home decor creates opportunities for unique and vibrant products.
3. Repurposing - Rising trend of repurposing old items opens opportunities for creative and eco-friendly projects.
1. Craft and Hobby - Craft and hobby industry can capitalize on the trend of DIY crafts and offer new supplies and tools.
2. Home Decor - Home decor industry can introduce gemstone decor pieces and attract customers looking for unique and colorful designs.
3. Sustainability - Sustainability-focused industry can promote repurposing and provide resources for eco-friendly projects and initiatives.