'The Looking Glass' photography blog is a collective project that features snapshots from photographers and Disney enthusiasts in collaboration with the Disney Parks Photo Project.
Each shot featured on The Looking Glass is a distinctive view from photographers young and old that have been taken within Disney theme parks. The shots look to capture some of the unseen perspectives that can be found in the parks and often feature an amateur, behind-the-scenes-like vibe that offers a completely different take on what a day at one of the parks can look like.
The site is sponsored by Disney Parks and doesn't disappoint for giving viewers a wide array of photos ranging in mood from exciting to melancholy. The excitement and wonder of a day at the park is given a more organic feeling that is sure to please photography fans of all ages.
The Disney Parks Photo Project Brings Fantasy to Life
1. Fantasy-themed Photography Projects - Opportunity to create similar photography projects in theme parks to capture unseen perspectives and offer different takes on the experience
2. User-generated Content Projects - Opportunity to collaborate with enthusiasts and fans to create engaging and organic content
3. Amateur-style Photography - Opportunity to embrace a more casual and authentic style of photography in marketing and branding efforts
1. Theme Parks - Opportunity for theme parks to sponsor similar user-generated content projects to enhance visitor experience and engagement
2. Photography - Opportunity for photography companies to create new products or services targeted towards amateur-style and fantasy-themed photography
3. Entertainment - Opportunity for entertainment companies to create similar projects to enhance fan engagement and offer unique experiences