The Disney mobile is one of the strangest automobiles I have ever seen. The car itself is fine; it's the collection inside that is blowing my mind.
Seriously, who wants to drive around their city or town in a car crammed full of Disney-related paraphernalia? The guy who owns the Disney mobile evidently does, that's who. I can't help but think that this is some kind of potential hazard, what with it being a giant distraction and all.
The Disney Mobile Makes for a Strange Commute to Work
1. Themed Cars - There is a potential innovation opportunity for customizing cars with different themes and styles targeting specific customer segments.
2. Personalization - There is a market opportunity for providing personalized car designs, where customers can select from a range of different themes/styles based on their preferences and interests.
3. Brand Loyalty - There is potential for increasing brand loyalty among customers by creating special edition cars based on popular brands, such as Disney.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the potential for offering customized car designs and special edition cars, to attract and retain customers.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can explore the potential for partnering with automotive companies to create special edition cars based on popular brands, to promote their products and services.
3. Retail - The retail industry can explore the potential for selling customized car accessories and themes based on popular brands, to cater to customers' preference for personalization and self-expression.