'Death Blossom,' David Choe's latest exhibition at the PYO Gallery in Beijing, is a masterful array of psychedelic exploding heads. There are other gorgeous works included in the massive exhibit, but these images moved me most.
For 'Death Blossom,' David Choe took to China's streets to collect media to work into his artwork. Shopping bags, local currency, propaganda posters, and discarded cargo all appear in various forms within the exhibition.
Implications - Consumers today have developed a set of extreme and radical preferences and tastes. For many, simplicity will not satisfy their consumer cravings. These individuals are drawn to the products that provide fresh and exciting perspectives or experiences. Businesses that employ outlandish or bizarre qualities into their concepts will appeal to a wide audience.
‘Until Kingdom Comes' Digital Photo Creations by Simen Johan
1. Psychedelic Art - Opportunities to create visually stunning and mind-altering art experiences using digital technology and unconventional materials.
2. Street Art Fusion - Disruptive innovation opportunity for artists to incorporate found objects from urban environments into their artworks, creating unique and socially contextualized expressions.
3. Radical Consumer Preferences - Businesses can capitalize on the growing demand for eccentric and unconventional products that push the boundaries of traditional simplicity in order to satisfy consumer cravings.
1. Art and Design - The art industry can explore innovative techniques and materials to create visually captivating and emotionally stimulating art experiences.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Using elements of surreal and unconventional art in advertising campaigns can grab consumer attention and leave a lasting impression.
3. Fashion and Retail - Integrating outlandish qualities and street art influences into fashion design can offer unique and cutting-edge products that resonate with unconventional consumer preferences.