Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli had the pleasure of contributing his talent to the design of limited edition Coca-Cola Light bottle skins.
In keeping with the exotic signature details he's know for, Cavalli created three bottle covers decked in animal print. One is a leopard print, another zebra, and the third a jungle-like heart design with a tiger-zebra hybrid print.
The Coca-Cola light bottles are much truer to the Cavalli brand than the vodka bottles he designed, as we mentioned in a previously feature, although those were classy in their own right.
Only 300,000 Roberto Cavalli coke bottles were made as a special tribute to mark the start of Milan Fashion Week.
Roberto Cavalli Bottles
1. Designer Beverage Bottles - Opportunities for fashion designers to collaborate with beverage companies to create limited edition bottle designs, appealing to collectors and consumers alike.
2. Exotic Print Designs - Exotic and detailed prints on products, especially in the fashion industry, taking inspiration from animal prints and hybrid styles.
3. Limited Edition Collectibles - The creation of limited edition products that are collectible in nature and appeal to enthusiasts in various industries from fashion to beverages.
1. Beverage - Opportunities for beverage companies to collaborate with fashion designers to create limited edition beverage bottles.
2. Fashion - The creation of limited edition clothing and fashion items with exotic prints on them, inspired by animal prints and hybrid styles.
3. Collectibles - The creation of limited edition collections of products like fashion items and beverage bottles, appealing to collectors in various industries.