When diet coke and mentos are combined, they blow up better than vinager and baking soda. In this video, 231 bottles of Diet Coke and 1500 Mentos mints combine to simulate a mint version of the Bellagio Fountains.
Implications - If you've ever wondered what a fountain made out of pop would look like, this just might be the closest you'll get to seeing one. This would probably be spectacular to see in person. This just seems like an epic prank waiting to happen. Can you imagine someone setting this up in a school for a senior prank? Who would have ever thought that Mentos and Diet Coke could be so entertaining.
The Dominoe Effect
1. Mint-fueled Experiments - There is a growing interest in using mint candies such as Mentos to create unique and visually appealing experiments with carbonated beverages.
2. Viral Prank Videos - The explosive reaction between Mentos and Diet Coke has become a popular theme for creating viral prank videos on social media.
3. Interactive Advertising Campaigns - Companies can use the Mentos and Diet Coke reaction as a unique way to engage potential consumers through interactive and exciting advertising campaigns.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage the popularity of the Mentos and Diet Coke reaction trend to create new and unique products that cater to this evoking area of interest.
2. Art and Entertainment - The art and entertainment industry can use the Mentos and Diet Coke reaction trend to create unique and interactive performances or installations that can attract and capture audiences.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising companies can use the Mentos and Diet Coke reaction to create new and unique campaigns that will have a positive visual impact on the public.