Splenda is introducing a first-of-its-kind range of diabetes shakes without any added sugar and these products can be enjoyed as meal or snack replacements. The Splenda Diabetes Care Shakes are packed with vitamins and protein to support diabetes management and they were created with blood sugar management in mind, as well as the needs of people managing diabetes and prediabetes.
The fiber-rich, soy-free shakes are not only packed with 16 grams of protein but also slow-digesting carbohydrates for satiety, and beneficial fats. The Milk Chocolate, French Vanilla and Strawberry Banana flavors all boast classic milkshake flavors and they're said to have creamy textures that are gluten-free and suitable for those who are lactose intolerant.
In comparison to other shakes, Splenda created options with cleaner labels to support healthy, well-balanced lifestyles.
Image Credit: Splenda
Splenda's Diabetes Care Shakes Support Diabetes Management
1. Sugar-free Meal Replacements - Opportunity for companies to create innovative food and drink products that offer healthier, low-sugar alternatives for people with diabetes or those looking to reduce their sugar intake.
2. Functional Food for Diabetes Management - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to develop products with added vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that support blood sugar management and meet the needs of people managing diabetes and prediabetes.
3. Clean Label Products - Opportunity for companies to create food and drink products with simpler, cleaner ingredient lists that support healthy, well-balanced lifestyles and meet consumer demand for transparent and natural products.
1. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for the food and beverage industry to create products that cater to the needs and preferences of people with diabetes or those looking for healthier food and drink options.
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunity for the health and wellness industry to offer products and services that support diabetes management, such as nutrition coaching, meal planning, and fitness programs.
3. Pharmaceuticals - Opportunity for pharmaceutical companies to develop new treatments, medicines, and therapies that support diabetes management and improve the lives of people with the disease.