Good Dee's, the better-for-you baking brand launched by "mompreneur" Deana Karim, recently expanded its portfolio with the launch of the new Devils Food Cake baking mix. As with all the brand's products, this health-focused baking mix is low-carb and keto-friendly, while remaining a delicious and rich treat.
The Devils Food Cake baking mix boasts a fluffy and deep chocolate flavor that's a great option for a birthday cake. Plus, the decadent cake contains only 2g net carbs per slice, offering a healthier alternative to meet your sweet cravings.
Lastly, Good Dee's Devils Food Cake baking mix contains no gluten and no added preservatives, features Organic Coconut Flour and Cocoa Powder, and sweetened with Allulose and Monk fruit Extract. Fans can purchase the wholesome cake mix online and in select stores.
Image Credit: Good Dee's
Good Dee Unveiled the New Devils Food Cake Baking Mix
1. Low-carb Baking Mixes - Opportunity for food companies to innovate with healthy and low-carb baking mixes.
2. Gluten-free Products - Opportunity for food companies to innovate and introduce gluten-free products, especially in the baking and desserts category.
3. Organic and Natural Sweeteners - Opportunity for food companies to explore natural and organic sweeteners like Allulose and Monk fruit Extract for creating healthier desserts.
1. Food and Beverage - Food companies can leverage health-focused baking mixes to tap into the growing demand for healthier, low-carb, and gluten-free products.
2. Celiac and Gluten-free Market - Gluten-free baking mixes can help food companies target the growing population of consumers who have celiac disease or are gluten-sensitive.
3. Health and Wellness - Health-conscious consumers are increasingly looking for healthier dessert options, creating an opportunity for food companies to develop innovative products in this space.