What's makes Designed Good different from many online social good websites that sell ethical products is firstly, it's focus on design and secondly, that it's based around being a newsletter where items are emailed to you on a weekly basis. It's a membership-based companies in which members get special deals on the products offered.
Some of the past products include clothing such as Back to the 80's Sweater, Mr. Bean Beanie, Sound the Alarm tank and home accessories such as Vers 1Q speakers and a Backgammon Set DIY Kit.
The start-up social business was founded in Williamstown, Massachusetts not too long ago, in April of 2012, when it received the Williams College Business Plan competition in the same month.
Designed Good website
Designed Good on Facebook
Designed Good on Twitter
Designed Good is a Members-Only Socially Conscious Shopping Newsletter
1. Socially Conscious Newsletters - Opportunity for businesses to create membership-based companies that offer exclusive ethical products through weekly emails.
2. Design-focused Ethical Products - Opportunity to differentiate in the online social good market by prioritizing design in the creation of ethical products.
3. Special Deals for Ethical Products - Opportunity to attract socially-conscious consumers with special deals and discounts on ethical products.
1. E-commerce - Opportunity for e-commerce companies to offer a new subscription-based model for ethical products.
2. Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to prioritize design in the creation of ethically-produced clothing.
3. Consumer Goods - Opportunity for consumer goods companies to attract consumers with socially and environmentally responsible products.