Demi-Denims are Ksenia Schnaider's latest denim combo creation, presented as a part of the brand's Fall/Winter 2016-17 collection during Paris Fashion week.
Demi-Denims have instantly become an Instagram sensation -- they've been embraced by streetwear stars and pictures of the pants have been reposted and commented on hundreds of times.
Each pair of jeans are handcrafted and made from a high-quality vintage cotton. The cut combines a skirt, shorts and trousers in one item. This unique denim combo originally had no name, first Vogue editor Liana Satenstein called them "short-pants" and one month later Ksenia Schnaider's Instagram followers started to call them demi-denims, which is going to be forever connected with this edgy cut. Demi-denims have all chances to become jeans of the season and conquer the world with unique cut and raw stitches.
Demi-Denims by Ksenia Schnaider Introduce a New Denim Combo
1. Instagram Sensation - The widespread popularity of Demi-Denims on Instagram presents an opportunity for brands to leverage the power of social media in promoting fashion trends.
2. Handcrafted Vintage - The handcrafted and vintage nature of Demi-Denims showcases the potential for niche markets and sustainable fashion in the denim industry.
3. Unique Denim Combo - The innovative combination of a skirt, shorts, and trousers in one item with the Demi-Denims opens up possibilities for versatile and multifunctional clothing designs.
1. Fashion - The Demi-Denims trend in the fashion industry offers opportunities for designers and retailers to cater to the demand for unique and cutting-edge denim garments.
2. Social Media - The viral nature of the Demi-Denims on Instagram highlights the influence of social media in the fashion industry and presents opportunities for marketing and brand collaborations.
3. Sustainable Fashion - The use of high-quality vintage cotton in the production of Demi-Denims showcases the potential for sustainable fashion practices in the denim industry.