The Chicago-based company Upton's Naturals enlisted the creative assistance of the firm Delicious Design League to craft the perfect packaging for the company's product. Featuring the work of the talented Chicago-based artist Johnny Sampson, the Upton's Naturals label exudes the kind of stylistic flare usually reserved for turn-of-the-century medicine bottles.
Upton's Naturals manufactures premium vegan/vegetarian meat alternatives that are GMO and cholesterol-free, high in protein and low in fat and carbs. In keeping with the company's gentle approach to the environment and human health, Delicious Design League chose to create a label made of 18-point chipboard printed with soy-based inks. Each of Upton's Naturals products are differentiated by the state of the mascot's facial hair, going from clean shaven to a mutton chop moustache combo.
Old-fashioned, playful and hairy, the Upton's Naturals branding is eco-friendly and quirky to boot.
Delicious Design League Crafts a Hairy Label for Upton's Naturals
1. Eco-friendly Branding - Opportunity for businesses to explore environmentally-friendly packaging options for their products.
2. Premium Meat Alternatives - The rising popularity of plant-based diets presents an opportunity for businesses to develop high-quality meat alternatives.
3. Playful Branding - An opportunity for businesses to differentiate themselves with whimsical and distinctive packaging designs.
1. Food Manufacturing - Businesses in the food industry can explore plant-based protein alternatives as a growing trend in the market.
2. Graphic Design - Companies in the graphic design industry can offer their services to businesses that are looking for playful and eye-catching branding.
3. Packaging Supply - Businesses that supply packaging materials can promote environmentally-friendly and sustainable packaging options to attract customers.