These decorated cutting boards are so beautifully designed that you may not want to use them for the sole reason you bought them. And that's ok. Lately, kitchen accessories have become so crafty and are being designed in a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes that are aesthetically stunning that if you even think about using them for their function, you may end up feeling guilty about it!
These lovely decorated cutting boards were designed using a super unique method: woodburning. Japanese artist Tomomichi Suzuki creates the adorably cute designs -- some of them feature animals and other scenes -- on cutting boards through woodburning -- which is done by using a pyrographic pen to burn designs into the wood.
These Decorated Cutting Boards are Adorably Cute and Unique
1. Decorative Kitchen Accessories - There is an opportunity for decorative kitchen accessories to become more popular as people seek unique and aesthetically pleasing designs.
2. Artisanal Woodworking - The use of unique woodworking techniques, such as woodburning, offers an opportunity for artisanal designs to stand out in the market.
3. Functional Art - The combination of functional items with art allows for greater value and opens up new opportunities for creative expression.
1. Kitchenware Manufacturing - Providing unique and aesthetically pleasing designs can differentiate companies in the crowded kitchenware market.
2. Home Decor - Incorporating functional art pieces, such as decorative cutting boards, expands offerings and provides a unique selling point for home décor businesses.
3. Artisanal Woodworking Supplies - The use of unique woodworking techniques, such as woodburning, creates an opportunity for niche woodworking supply companies to specialize in these methods and materials.