Daya by Zendaya, a label that's fronted by the American actress, singer, and dancer, recently released its second collection.
She spoke to Vogue about the new Daya By Zendaya collection in an interview, where she said, "I guess you could say [it’s] elevated streetwear -- something that’s easy to dress up and dress down, comfortable and realistic for your everyday person." This is evident right away from the look of the apparel, as it combines ultra-comfortable sweats with more dressed up evening pieces.
The new Daya by Zendaya collection was made to be gender fluid, which is reflected in the editorial that promotes it. In addition, the pieces that comprise it are offered in a wide range of sizes, from petite to plus size, to be inclusive of all consumers.
The New Daya by Zendaya Collection is Fashionably Comfortable
1. Celebrity-made Fashion - Opportunities for collaborations and partnerships with various industries in fashion to bring celebrity-made apparel and accessories to market.
2. Elevated Streetwear - Potential to disrupt the streetwear industry by creating more comfortable and versatile pieces that can be dressed up or down.
3. Gender-fluid Fashion - Innovative and inclusive opportunity to create clothing and accessories that cater to all genders.
1. Fashion and Apparel Industry - Opportunities for designers to collaborate with celebrities to create athleisure wear, workout clothes and other fashionable clothing and accessories.
2. Retail and E-commerce Industry - Possibility to sell celebrity-made athleisure wear and fashion items through online channels, social media, pop-up stores, and more.
3. Body Positive Industry - Opportunity to create trendy, comfortable and stylish clothes for people of all shapes and sizes and offer an inclusive shopping experience to all consumers.