Fans of offbeat automotive design are going to love the DARTZ Jo-Mojo. DARTZ is known for its armored vehicles that often include odd options such as whale penis seating. DARTZ usually creates massive gas-guzzling SUVs, but the Estonian automaker has found its green side and decided to create an armored electric roadster.
The DARTZ Jo-Mojo is based off of the company's gas-powered Mojo roadster. The Jo-Mojo would have a bulletproof body, tires and a unique sliding top that would lock up the car tightly while keeping its occupants safe from assassins overhead. The Jo-Mojo will pack a monstrous 80hp electric motor capable of pushing the roadster from 0 to 60 in 9.5 seconds with a top speed of 125 mph.
The Dartz Jo-Mojo is an EV With a Bulletproof Body
1. Armored Electric Vehicles - Opportunity for car manufacturers to innovate and develop eco-friendly electric vehicles with added safety features for consumers.
2. Luxury Roadster Market - An opportunity for automakers to tap into a growing market interest in eco-friendly vehicles with high-end designs and features.
3. Innovative Car Safety Features - An opportunity to explore new safety features that could be added to cars to make them more secure and attractive to consumers.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Automakers can explore the production of eco-friendly, armored vehicles with unique safety features as a way to attract new consumers.
2. Luxury Vehicle Market - The market for luxury vehicles can expand with a focus on producing eco-friendly roadsters to attract buyers interested in both luxury and environmentally conscious products.
3. Security and Defense - Opportunity for security and defense industries to develop new bulletproof materials and technologies to meet the growing demand for armored vehicles.