Check out the hilarious Darth Vader Earth Hour ad featuring the one and only Mr. Dark Side. Who says the Dark Side can't do good? The picture that accompanies the video almost made me pee in my pants when I first saw it.
Promoting Earth Hour and the WWF, Vader, who is in the video says that he really isn't a bad guy and that people got the whole taking-over-the-universe image all wrong. He goes on saying that being on the dark side is a good thing since it helps reduce global warming problems. Vader encourages people to join the dark side and turn off their lights.
As a Star Wars nerd, my image of the big bad Vader is now forever broken. But hey, at least he's doing some good! Do you like the soft image Darth Vader has in the Earth Hour Ad? Digging the flower on Vader's head? Check out the Darth Vader Earth Hour ad above to decide!
Darth Vader in a Sid-Splitting Earth Hour Ad
1. Environmentally-friendly Advertising - Creating humorous and memorable ads that promote environmental causes can raise awareness and increase engagement.
2. Rebranding of Negative Characters - Reimagining villains and negative characters as advocates for social or environmental causes can create unexpected and engaging marketing opportunities.
3. Humorous Marketing Tactics - Using humor in marketing campaigns can grab audiences’ attention and make a serious message more engaging and shareable.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can create campaigns that bring humor and unexpected twists to promote environmental causes and engage audiences.
2. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can create new opportunities for iconic villains and characters to become advocates for social and environmental causes through creative marketing campaigns.
3. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations can create humorous campaigns that raise awareness of environmental issues and encourage people to participate in initiatives like Earth Hour.