Choc Zero is introducing a sugar-free and keto-friendly version of a favorite sweet treat with its Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups made with premium 55% cacao from South America. The creamy, sugar-free peanut butter treat is free from sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteners, and instead relies on monk fruit for sweetness.
The low-carb treats boast just one gram of net carbs per serving and they will also appeal to those who are looking for snacks made without gluten, soy or palm oil. Chocolate lovers will also find that Choc Zero offers milk and white chocolate peanut butter cups that are also keto-friendly and free from added sugar.
As health-conscious consumers look for better-for-you versions of their favorite sweet snacks, they are turning to sugar-free products that are guilt-free yet just as enjoyable as ever.
Image Credit: Choc Zero
These Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are Enhanced with Monk Fruit
1. Sugar-free Snacks - The trend towards sugar-free snacks presents opportunities for companies to use alternative sweeteners like monk fruit to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Low-carb Treats - The trend towards low-carb treats presents opportunities for companies to create snacks with healthier ingredients that align with consumers' dietary preferences.
3. Gluten-free and Soy-free Products - The trend towards gluten-free and soy-free products presents opportunities for companies to cater to consumers with dietary restrictions and offer healthier snack options.
1. Health Food Industry - Companies in the health food industry could incorporate alternative sweeteners and healthier ingredients to create more appealing and guilt-free snacks for health-conscious consumers.
2. Confectionery Industry - The confectionery industry could explore the use of alternative sweeteners and healthier ingredients to appeal to consumers looking for guilt-free treats.
3. Food Retail Industry - Retailers in the food industry could market and sell sugar-free, low-carb, gluten-free, and soy-free snacks to appeal to a growing base of health-conscious consumers.