Designer Daniele Coletti has came up with a clever way to recycle old liquor bottles in this interesting combination of booze and lighting fixtures.
Coletti started this project by collecting between 30 to 40 bottles of the finest alcohol and spirits available around the world. She calls the project Ciucalegra and you will easily recognize the bottles she has chosen to recreate. Using a chain of white LED energy-saving lights and a switch, the lamps are both bright and efficient.
From using bottles of Jack Daniels Whiskey to using 26ers of Bombay Sapphire Gin, Daniele Coletti created these super lighting fixtures by hand. Each bottle has the correct amount of lights to ensure a great overall look. These bottles would be great to lighten up your wine rack.
Daniele Coletti Creates a Series of Lamps from Famous Liquor Bottles
1. Upcycled Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore the creation of lighting fixtures using upcycled materials, such as liquor bottles, to meet the growing demand for sustainable and unique home decor.
2. Eco-friendly Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop eco-friendly lighting solutions that incorporate energy-saving LED lights and sustainable materials, like Daniele Coletti's lamps, to cater to environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Customized Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Leverage the popularity of personalized home decor by offering customized lighting fixtures made from a variety of familiar bottle brands, allowing customers to create a unique ambiance in their living spaces.
1. Sustainable Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Tap into the sustainable home decor market by creating a range of upcycled lighting fixtures, offering consumers eco-friendly and visually appealing options for lighting up their homes.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with interior designers to incorporate unique lighting fixtures made from repurposed materials, like liquor bottles, into their design projects, providing clients with one-of-a-kind statement pieces.
3. Artisanal Lighting - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Establish a niche market in the artisanal lighting industry by handcrafting customized lamps from various liquor bottles, appealing to individuals seeking distinctive and conversation-starting lighting pieces.