Any product that can carry a theme throughout its design will further improve its chances of being remembered by consumers and the Daniel Brokstad 'Possession' wine packaging does just that. It will be difficult to forget the glossy, dark appeal of the bottles and their casket boxes.
These bottles are given an entirely somber appeal that makes the wine seem much like a hard-hitting liquor and may have one's hand hovering above the box in hesitation, wondering if they can actually handle Possession. The packaging is for three types of red wine entitled 'Evil Demon - Bloody Shiraz,' 'Haunting Ghost - Spoory Cabernet,' and 'Old Witch - Cursed Pinot.' Each bottle's coffin is chosen specifically to coincide with its label.
Daniel Brokstad 'Possession' Packaging Carries Deathly Intoxication
1. Themed Packaging - Designing packaging that carries a theme throughout offers a memorable experience for consumers.
2. Gothic Aesthetic - Utilizing a dark and somber aesthetic for product design creates a unique and memorable experience for consumers.
3. Narrative Packaging - Developing packaging that tells a story or creates a narrative engages consumers and increases brand loyalty.
1. Alcohol and Beverage - The alcohol industry can implement themed packaging to stand out and create a unique drinking experience for consumers.
2. Gift and Event Planning - The gift and event planning industry can utilize themed and narrative packaging to create memorable experiences for their customers.
3. Cosmetics and Beauty - The cosmetics and beauty industry can create unique and memorable packaging experiences for their products through the use of different aesthetics and themes.