In place of dairy ingredients, these Daiya cheese alternative products make use of plant-based substitutes like tapioca statch, coconut oil, pea and potato protein and more.
With blocks that imitate the style of Smoked Gouda, Monterey Jack, Havarti and Cheddar, these versatile vegan cheese products can be sliced up for sandwiches, shredded over pasta and melted for dips. In addition to providing a ton of recipes that these products can be used in, Daiya also produces cream cheese-style spreads, dairy-free pizzas and boxes of macaroni and cheese to highlight the true versatility of its alternative cheese products.
As many consumers are now taking care to remove soy and dairy from their diets, products like these provide the comfort of familiar foods, without the repercussions of eating traditional cheese.
These Flavorful Artisan Daiya Cheese Products Provide Dairy-Free Indulgence
1. Plant-based Dairy Alternatives - Opportunity for developing innovative food products that use plant-based substitutes to replicate the taste and texture of traditional dairy.
2. Versatile Vegan Cheese Products - Opportunity for creating and marketing cheese alternatives that can be used in a variety of dishes, from sandwiches to dips.
3. Soy and Dairy-free Options - Opportunity for meeting the growing demand for food products that cater to consumers with dietary restrictions, such as soy and dairy-free diets.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Innovation prospects for companies in the food and beverage industry to develop and market plant-based cheese alternatives.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - Opportunity for companies in the health and wellness industry to cater to consumers seeking dairy-free and soy-free options.
3. Catering and Food Service Industry - Opportunity for catering and food service companies to offer a wider range of menu options that cater to customers with dietary restrictions.