Some may be disappointed that the Daisy Lowe Oyster Magazine is devoid of the nakedness that they have come to expect from this risque model, but that doesn't mean the shoot is entire lacking in her usual edgy sexiness. Case in point, her co-star happens to be a snake. Not to mention that there is something innately sensual about her overall presence.
Shot by Sydney photographer Will Davidson, the Daisy Lowe Oyster Magazine photo shoot has a very strong Factory Girl vibe. Stylist Stevie Dance has clad her in mod 60s and 70s looks that spice up the magazine's #96 issue. Flitting between color as well as black and white shots, the photo shoot itself has a retro feel to it.
The Daisy Lowe Oyster Magazine Editorial Features Factory Girl Style
1. Retro Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a brand that combines vintage aesthetics with modern sustainability practices.
2. Fashion Editorials - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a digital platform that connects fashion magazines with emerging photographers to produce unique and engaging photo shoots.
3. Animal-inclusive Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and promote cruelty-free fashion using faux animal skins and materials sourced from sustainable alternatives.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate virtual reality technology into fashion retail experiences, allowing customers to try on clothes virtually before making a purchase.
2. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a platform that connects photographers with unconventional models, such as animals, to create unique and captivating photo shoots.
3. Sustainable Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Use advanced materials and technology to create biodegradable and compostable fashion items, reducing environmental impact.