This activation for Dairy Milk Oat Crunch biscuits saw the transformation of a busy London square. Positioned as an escape for the office employees of Canary Wharf, the clever event supplied individuals with sample of the new teatime biscuit treat.
The over-sized tin itself is designed in a way that the biscuits appear to overflow out of the container. The event also featured Marilyn Campbell, who performed a similar spoon-playing technique as seen in the television adverts currently broadcasting in the UK.
Designed and built by production agency Helix 3D, the large installation will tour the United Kingdom throughout July 2015. Additional planned stops include similarly busy office areas in Birmingham's Colmore Square, Manchester's Spinningfields and Exchange Flags in Liverpool.
Cadbury Created a Giant Tin for the Launch of Dairy Milk Oat Crunch
1. Branded Biscuit Installations - Opportunity for brands to create unique and interactive experiential marketing activations with oversized biscuit installations.
2. Teatime Treat Sampling - Potential for brands to engage with consumers and showcase new products through innovative sampling experiences in busy office areas.
3. Performance-based Advertising - Opportunity to incorporate live performances, such as spoon-playing, into advertising campaigns to create memorable and entertaining brand experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - Innovative experiences and installations can help food and beverage brands engage with consumers in a creative and memorable way.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Experiential marketing activations like oversized biscuit installations offer new opportunities for brands to create unique and engaging campaigns.
3. Event Production - The demand for large installations and experiential events provides growth opportunities for event production agencies such as Helix 3D.