The K-beauty brand, Daeng Gi Meo Ri, is set to roll out its new hair care set to 450 brick-and-mortar Costco locations in the United States this month. An assortment of premium hair products, as well as the introduction of the KiGold Ginseng blossom Shampoo and Treatment, will be available for purchase.
Consisting of a shampoo and treatment duo, the new KiGold Ginseng duo kit is filled with nutritional benefits from the ginseng herb. Its blend of powerful herb extracts, including green tea, target the hair roots and follicles, leaving the hair subtly scented with rich floral and herbal aromas.
The combined ingredients are said to improve blood circulation and strengthen the immune system to help reduce hair loss by deeply cleansing the scalp.
Image Credit: Beauty Packaging
Daeng Gi Meo Ri Expands its Haircare Products to Brick-and-Mortar
1. K-beauty Haircare Products Expansion - The expansion of K-Beauty haircare products is creating new opportunities to target hair health and wellness using ingredients and packaging with eco-friendliness in mind.
2. Herbal Extracts in Haircare Products - The use of herbal extracts in haircare products is becoming more popular as consumers shift towards natural and organic ingredients and seek out more effective and healthier alternatives.
3. Premium Hair Products in Brick-and-mortar Stores - The availability of premium haircare products in brick-and-mortar stores presents new opportunities for brands to reach targeted audiences and establish brand loyalty.
1. Beauty and Personal Care Industry - The Beauty and Personal Care Industry can take advantage of the increasing demand for haircare products, especially those made of natural and organic ingredients as well as herbal extracts.
2. Retail Industry - The Retail Industry, especially the brick-and-mortar stores, can incorporate premium haircare products into their stock to meet the growing demand for natural haircare products.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging Industry - The Eco-friendly Packaging Industry can position itself to leverage the shift in consumer preferences towards more sustainable and eco-friendly materials in haircare product packaging.