South Korean creative label 다다DADA多多 works in collaboration with Toronto-based label Better Gift Shop on a new collection. The duo shines a spotlight on the themes of nature, sports, and travel, spotlighting the intersection that stands between Canadian and South Korean culture.
It dives into the metaphorical and literal sense of similarity. The collection is set to release through a physical truck that will drive through South Korea and will also be available in cities such as Busan and Seoul. The cross country release will be selling gifts and souvenirs amongst the selection of wearables. In terms of the apparel, it will feature items such as New Era caps, tees, a soccer jersey, and hoodies.
Image Credit: ??DADA??
다다DADA多多 and Better Gift Shop Join Forces on a Capsule
1. Cross-country Streetwear - The collaboration between 다다DADA多多 and Better Gift Shop highlights the trend of incorporating elements of nature, sports, and travel in streetwear.
2. Mobile Retail - Selling the collection from a physical truck offers a disruptive opportunity for mobile retail in the fashion industry.
3. Cultural Intersection - By spotlighting the similarities and differences between Canadian and South Korean culture, there is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in cross-cultural collaborations.
1. Fashion - The streetwear industry can incorporate elements of nature, sports, and travel to create unique designs.
2. Retail - Mobile retail can disrupt the traditional brick-and-mortar model, and create a more engaging shopping experience for customers.
3. Culture - Cross-cultural collaborations present an opportunity for businesses in various industries to explore and incorporate diverse perspectives and approaches into their operations.