Ladies, when you were a little girl did you ever wish you were a Barbie doll? Fellas, ever wish you were Ken or your favorite action figure? If so, you may want to put aside a down payment for your dreamhouse.
Sculptor Cyndi Safstorm makes your dream a reality with her doll-sized replicas of your face and body. That’s right, you can have a miniature version of yourself created by sending Cyndi a 360 degree paneode video of your face. Your doll is also dressed in the clothing of your choice. This is definitely the G-rated version of playing with yourself.
Cyndi Safstorm Creates Personalized Plastic Mini-Me Figurines
1. Personalized Mini-me Figures - The trend of creating personalized miniature versions of oneself opens up opportunities for innovative toy manufacturing.
2. 360-degree Scanning Technology - Advancements in 360-degree scanning technology can revolutionize the toy manufacturing industry and create a new market for customized dolls.
3. Self-expression Through Toy Play - The trend of self-expression through personal toys can lead to the creation of more customizable and diverse toys that better represent individuals.
1. Toy Manufacturing - The toy manufacturing industry can capitalize on this trend by creating customized toy lines that allow customers to create and design their own action figures and dolls.
2. 3D Printing - 3D printing technology can be used to create personalized toy figurines and expand the market for customized toy production.
3. Augmented Reality - By incorporating augmented reality technology, the toy manufacturing industry can enhance the play value of personalized dolls with interactive features.