Houston-based artist Andrew Solis has launched ‘Cut Above Zero Proof Spirits,’ a comprehensive portfolio of spirits that includes a Gin, an Agave Blanco, a Mezcal, and a Whiskey. ‘Cut Above’ allows drinkers to consume alcohol without sacrificing a fun and exciting experience. These spirits mimic the taste, nose, mouthfeel, and finish of traditional spirits without the consequences of becoming severely intoxicated.
“As a father of young children focused on a healthier lifestyle, I just wanted to drink less as I get a bit older and wasn’t very impressed with what was already in the market,” noted founder Andrew Solis. “I set out to create a zero-proof spirit that is so unmistakably similar that both consumers and bartenders can continue to create cocktails they love without truly sacrificing any part of the drinking experience.”
Each spirit comes neatly packaged using low-impact materials, recyclable glass, and reusable bottles. Interested consumers can visit Cut Above’s website for more information.
Image Credit: Cut Above
Andrew Solis Launches a Portfolio of ‘Cut Above Zero Proof Spirits'
1. Zero Proof Trend - There is a growing demand for zero proof spirits that provide an experience similar to traditional spirits without the alcohol content.
2. Health-conscious Trend - Consumers are looking for healthier alternatives to alcohol, which presents an opportunity for zero proof spirits.
3. Sustainability Trend - The use of low-impact materials and reusable packaging for zero proof spirits aligns with the sustainability trend and presents an opportunity for companies in this space.
1. Alcohol Industry - The rise of zero proof spirits presents a major disruption for the alcohol industry and an opportunity for companies to offer healthier alcohol alternatives.
2. Hospitality Industry - Bartenders and hospitality professionals can incorporate zero proof spirits into their menus, providing customers with a similar drinking experience without the effects of alcohol.
3. Sustainability Industry - Companies focused on sustainability and environmentally friendly packaging can expand into the zero proof spirit market, offering eco-friendly options for consumers.