Whiskey Elements is a unique way to build a custom drink by infusing flavor into whiskey with wooden sticks. These aren't any ordinary sticks though, since they're sourced from barrels that have been used to age top-of-the-line whiskeys.
With Whiskey Elements, you're able to choose from elements like vanilla, oak, maple, smoky or peaty elements to add to your rather ordinary storebought whiskey, and within about 24 hours of soaking, the whiskey takes on a much richer flavor that makes it seem like it's been soaking up the woodsy elements for a much longer time.
The crowdfunding project on Kickstarter has already been met with an incredible amount of enthusiasm, well surpassing its initial $18,000 fundraising goal to further the manufacturing process and introduce Whiskey Elements to the world.
Whiskey Elements Builds Custom Drinks with Barrel-Aged Infusions
1. Flavor-infusing Sticks - Using flavor-infusing sticks to enhance the taste of alcoholic beverages.
2. Personalized Drinks - Customizing drinks by adding unique flavors to enhance the experience and increase interest.
3. Crowdfunding Projects - Raising funds for innovative, unique products that cater to consumers’ interests.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can incorporate new ways to enhance flavor and personalize drinks to expand their market reach.
2. Hospitality - Hotels, bars, and restaurants can use the product to create unique drink menus to attract more customers.
3. Retail - Retailers can develop an exclusive line of flavor-infusing sticks to increase customer engagement and generate more sales.