The best part about cupcakes is eating them. The second best part is driving around in one. Oh wait, you can’t do that with most cupcakes, but you sure can in the Cupcake Car!
Produced by Neiman Marcus and designed by Lisa Pongrace (who created them originally for Burning Man), the Cupcake Car looks too good to drive. This road-worthy confection runs on an electric motor and is probably the most ridiculous thing ever. With a top speed of only 7 mph, there is no need to fret getting a speeding ticket.
Cupcake Car|Burning Man Cupcake Cars
The Cupcake Cars Make Rollin' Less Badass and More Sugary Sweet
1. Electric Confectionary - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop electric-powered vehicles inspired by confectionary treats.
2. Unique Vehicle Designs - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create unconventional vehicle designs that capture consumer attention and stand out from traditional options.
3. Food-inspired Transportation - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine food and transportation industries to create novel, eye-catching vehicles that offer experiential marketing opportunities.
1. Automotive - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Integrate electric motors and unique designs into the automotive industry to create visually appealing and eco-friendly vehicles.
2. Food & Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore collaborations between the food & beverage industry and transportation industry to create unique promotional vehicles that generate excitement and brand awareness.
3. Experiential Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Combine experiential marketing strategies with transportation to create interactive, attention-grabbing experiences for consumers.