Global hop supplier Yakima Chief Hops is introducing the Cryo Pop Original Blend as its newest product and it was intentionally created "to solve the common brewing problem of how to carry raw hop aroma into finished beers." The beer-soluble pellets are supercharged with compounds to deliver tropical, stone fruit and citrus aromas to finished beers, for both commercial and homebrewers.
The Cryo Pop Original Blend by Yakima Chief Hops was only made possible thanks to the Cryo Hops cryogenic hop-processing technology that is now used on beer worldwide. This innovative process, combined with cutting-edge hop lab analysis techniques, created the Cryo Pop Original Blend, which has the potential to make beer more juicy, flavorful and aromatic, even after the brewing process has been completed.
The Cryo Pop Original Blend Infuses Finished Beers with Hop Aromas
1. Aromatic Beer-soluble Pellets - The development of Cryo Pop Original Blend showcases an innovative solution to monitoring the delivery of raw hop aroma to finished beers.
2. Cryo Hops Cryogenic Hop-processing Technology - The use of Cryo Hops cryogenic hop-processing technology has disrupted the beer industry and revolutionized the production of aromatic beer-soluble pellets.
3. Cutting-edge Hop Lab Analysis Techniques - Innovations in hop lab analysis techniques have helped yield Cryo Pop Original Blend's unique flavor palate with stone fruit and citrus notes.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry could benefit from the development of aromatic beer-soluble pellets to add unique flavors and aromas to their products.
2. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can harness Cryo Hops cryogenic hop-processing technology to produce beer with unique flavor and aroma profiles.
3. Homebrewing - Homebrewers can now achieve better control over the aroma of their beer by using the Cryo Pop Original Blend.