Referencing jukeboxes and radios of the past, the Crosby 'Ranchero' player is a fabulously old-school take on speakers.
Mixing tried-and-true aesthetics with the cutting-edge technology of today, the dock is a mash-up that takes the best of both worlds. Though perhaps the most 'retro' of the models is the red version, the speakers come in three other colors, offering customers a good variety of choice. Created to work perfectly with both iPods and iPhones as well as other MP3 models, the dock sets itself apart by also offering a radio functioning, which preserves its 50s feel.
Sure to please most nostalgic consumers, this would be well-suited to a buyer looking to integrate a functional yet vintage feel to the home.
The Crosby 'Ranchero' Player is Retro
1. Retro-tech-aesthetics - Combining nostalgic aesthetics with modern technology to create unique products.
2. Functional-nostalgia - Designing products that integrate a functional yet vintage feel to appeal to nostalgic consumers.
3. Multi-functional-speakers - Creating speakers that not only play music from different devices but also include radio functionalities.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies in this industry can innovate by creating designs that have both modern and retro aesthetics while being functional.
2. Home Decor - Companies in this industry can consider offering products with nostalgic designs while being functional for everyday use.
3. Music Industry - Incorporating retro aesthetics in new tech products such as speakers and music players can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for this industry.