As a part of a limited edition capsule collection, London-based streetwear label Palace collaborated with CÎROC Vodka to come up with a set of new bottle designs ahead of the holidays.
Both bottles boldly spotlight Palace's branding, with a 3D "P' logo shown alongside a "Palace Angel" on each iteration. Starting December 2nd, consumers can purchase the classic 70CL CÎROC bottle, and the illuminated CÎROC Magnum bottle, which features glowing components.
As a part of the collaboration, Palace and CÎROC are also releasing exclusive 'PAL-TEX' puffer jackets, which are a bright hue of orange and also feature the streetwear label's branding. The miniature jackets are specially designed to fit over the CÎROC bottles, and complete any gift set.
Image Credit: Palace / CÎROC
Palace and CÎROC Joined to Design Two Limited Edition Bottles
1. Limited Edition Collaborations - Brands are teaming up to create exclusive and collectible products, offering consumers unique and limited edition items.
2. Branded Packaging Design - Fashion labels are utilizing their branding and design elements in collaborations with other industries, such as liquor, to create visually striking product packaging.
3. Gift Set Enhancements - Brands are adding complementary accessories, such as miniature jackets, to their products to create a complete gift set experience.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands are collaborating with other industries, such as liquor, to create limited edition items that combine fashion and consumer products.
2. Beverage - Liquor brands are partnering with fashion labels to create exclusive bottle designs that appeal to fashion-forward consumers.
3. Gift and Specialty Retail - Retailers are enhancing gift sets by including complementary accessories, such as miniature jackets, to create a more unique and appealing product offering.