A UK town is thinking about introducing a crematorium-heated pool for the public. Although a very creepy concept, it is also extremely eco-concious considering that the plan could save the town about $23,000.
Proposed by the town's council, the public crematorium-heated pool would feature a piping system that extends from the next door crematory to the underbelly of the pool. The only real glitch right now is that people may not like the idea of where this heat is coming from.
UK Town is Proposing an Eco-Conscious Crematorium-Heated Pool
1. Eco-conscious Crematorium-heated Pools - The concept of using heat from a crematorium to heat public pools presents an eco-conscious solution for energy efficiency and cost savings.
2. Alternative Heating Sources - The exploration of unconventional heat sources such as crematoriums for heating purposes presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the field of renewable energy.
3. Public Controversial Developments - The proposal for a crematorium-heated pool highlights the potential for contentious public debates surrounding unconventional and controversial developments in local communities.
1. Crematorium Services - Integrating crematorium services with alternative practices like heating swimming pools opens up new avenues for business expansion and revenue generation.
2. Renewable Energy - The utilization of crematorium heat for pool heating showcases the potential for innovative solutions within the renewable energy sector.
3. Public Amenity Development - The concept of a crematorium-heated pool demonstrates the need for creative and sustainable approaches to public amenity development in order to meet community demands.