iPod accessory providers like Yorozu Audio are really “milking” it these days. The latest addition to your trousseau of iPod-related gadgets is this set of milk carton speakers.
Evidently milk cartons + iPods = unbeatable sound with a daily dose of calcium. The technology is fairly simple; it operates on the vibration of sound through materials.
In actuality, you don’t need the milk carton. You can attach the adhesive sheets to any surface to achieve sound. The milk carton was just what they thought went best with the iPod.
Sleek, Portable Sound That Sticks
1. Adhesive Speaker Technology - Develop new adhesive speaker technology that can be attached to any surface for a portable sound experience.
2. Innovative Ipod Accessories - Create unique and quirky iPod accessories like milk carton speakers to appeal to niche markets.
3. Material-based Sound Amplification - Explore the use of different materials to amplify sound vibrations for improved audio experiences.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on adhesive speaker technology to create innovative and versatile audio devices.
2. Music Accessories - The music accessories industry can embrace unique and unconventional products like milk carton speakers to cater to the preferences of music enthusiasts.
3. Acoustic Materials - The acoustic materials industry can develop new materials or coatings that can effectively amplify sound vibrations for various applications.