Part of the fun of opening a Christmas cracker is not knowing what's inside but this year, Fever-Tree created a pop-up experience in John Lewis stores that lets customers assemble their own custom crackers for Christmas.
At the in-store pick and mix stations, consumers have the chance to put together their own G&T-filled Christmas crackers. When it comes to deciding on the products to include, consumers will be able to sample different gin and tonics to settle on the perfect pairing. Fever-Tree's own premium tonics will be showcased alongside gin brands like Hendrick’s, Edinburgh Gin and Slingsby Rhubarb Gin, with the option to purchase individual crackers or festive sets of four. To help consumers confidently make a selection, Fever-Tree brand ambassadors will be available on-site to share their expertise.
Fever-Tree is Helping Consumers Create G&T Crackers for Christmas
1. Interactive Retail Experiences - Creating pop-up experiences in stores allows customers to customize products and enhance their shopping experience.
2. Personalized Packaging - Offering the ability to assemble custom crackers allows consumers to have a unique and tailored product.
3. Gin and Tonic Tasting - Providing a tasting experience allows consumers to explore different gin and tonic pairings and make informed purchasing decisions.
1. Retail - The retail industry can implement interactive experiences to attract and engage customers in-store.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can provide solutions for personalized and customizable products.
3. Alcohol and Beverage - The alcohol and beverage industry can create tasting experiences to educate consumers and drive product sales.