To celebrate its 100th birthday this year, Cheez-It teamed up with superfan, TV personality and award-winning chef Stephanie Izard to create a fun cracker cake. The Cheez-It Cheez-Itennial Cake is now available for a limited time via Goldbelly and it's made with an entire box of Cheez-It crackers. There's ground-up Cheez-It flour in the batter, Cheez-It shortbread crumble between layers and plenty of crackers on top for decoration.
The sweet and salty cake is described as an "absurdly cheesy way to kick off the celebration" and a limited supply of the cracker cakes are released daily on a first-come, first-serve basis on the online food marketplace. Fans can be sure that they're getting the best experience possible, as chef Stephanie Izard's own wedding cake was inspired by Cheez-It.
Cheez-It's Limited-Edition Cheez-Itennial Cake Celebrates 100 Years
1. Limited-edition Collaborative Food Products - Opportunity for brands to collaborate with chefs or influencers to create unique food products for a limited time.
2. Sweet and Salty Combinations - Opportunity to create new and unique snack and dessert products by combining sweet and salty flavors.
3. Innovative Uses of Existing Products - Opportunity for companies to explore new uses of existing products, such as using crackers as a main ingredient in a cake recipe.
1. Food and Beverage - Rapidly changing consumer preference introduces unique and innovative food products for consumers.
2. Celebration and Event Planning - Opportunity for companies to offer unique catering options for events and celebrations.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for companies to take advantage of limited-edition products to create buzz and drive sales.