After Muuto's 'New Perspective' exhibition of collaborative furniture during Milan's Salone del Mobile fair, Designer Natalia Sanchéz selected the Danish brand's pieces for a co-working space interior design. The creative focused on producing a homey character for the aesthetic of the collaborative environment, encouraging members to be calm and productive.
In her use of Muuto furniture, Natalia Sanchéz embraced concepts of abstract art by selecting curiously distorted and geometric shapes. The co-working space interior has strong ties to modernity and minimalism, ensuring that the design isn't too loud as to distract or make members uncomfortable. In addition, Natalia Sanchéz used a playful color palette that mixes natural tonalities with bright nuances, creating a cheerful and whimsical attitude.
Natalia Sanchéz Embraces Art, Minimalism and Modernity
1. Collaborative Workspaces - The growing popularity of co-working spaces presents an opportunity for designers to create homey and productive environments for members.
2. Abstract Art in Design - Designers embracing abstract art concepts can create unique and visually interesting interiors that stimulate creativity and inspiration.
3. Minimalist and Modern Aesthetics - The trend towards minimalism and modernity in interior design offers an opportunity for designers to create calming and distraction-free spaces that promote productivity.
1. Interior Design - Interior designers can cater to the growing demand for innovative co-working spaces by incorporating homey elements and modern design principles.
2. Furniture Manufacturing - Furniture manufacturers can collaborate with designers to create abstract and geometric furniture pieces that provide functionality and aesthetic appeal for collaborative workspaces.
3. Art and Design Education - Art and design educators can explore the integration of abstract art concepts into their curriculum, preparing future designers to embrace creativity in their work.