'Feeling at Home in the Countryside,' photographed by Juliette Cassidy, is the latest C-Heads exclusive editorial.
Sometimes we need a reprieve from the hectic, chaotic nature of city life. In an effort to recapture the magic of her peaceful hometown (which is a 12 hour plane ride away), Cassidy traveled to a farm in Northern LA, accompanied by River from Elite models. The farm reminded Cassidy of her youth; she often played outside with her siblings and cousins on the sprawling expanse of her grandparents' property.
This editorial is a way for Cassidy to reconcile her love for two immensely different places. The patriotic spirit is most evident when River drapes an American flag around her, an affectionate gesture towards her country.
Juliette Cassidy Gets Back to Her Roots in this C-Heads Editorial
1. Rural Nostalgia - Opportunity to create products or services that tap into the desire for a simpler, more peaceful way of life in rural areas.
2. Countryside Escapes - Potential for developing unique travel experiences that allow urban dwellers to temporarily escape the hectic city life and immerse themselves in the tranquility of the countryside.
3. Patriotic Fashion - Space for innovative fashion brands to incorporate patriotic elements into their designs, expressing love for a country or a specific culture.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry can explore incorporating rural and patriotic elements into their designs.
2. Travel and Tourism - Opportunity to develop countryside retreats and experiences for city dwellers seeking a peaceful escape.
3. Home and Garden - Potential for products and services that cater to urban residents who long for a connection to the countryside, such as indoor gardening or rural-inspired home decor.