Italian labels Fiat 500 and Collistar have come together to create a cosmetic line that honors both of their Sicilian aesthetics.
Titled 'Ti Amo 500,' this cosmetic line was designed for the Spring/Summer 2016 season and is set to release in February 2016. Launching in over 30 countries, this interesting makeup kit will include blush, eyeshadow and a highlighter. In addition to the aforementioned products, the Ti Amo 500 will also include two kits in coral and pink, which will feature the famed Collistar strobing kit as well as a highlighting technique to give the face that dewy, shimmery look that became so popular last season.
This limited-edition cosmetic line will also come with a mini Fiat 500 model, which will make an adorable addition to any vanity.
Fiat 500 and Collistar Have Created an Italy-Honoring Cosmetic Line
1. Automobile-inspired Makeup Collections - Creating cosmetic lines inspired by iconic cars presents an opportunity for innovative collaborations in the beauty industry.
2. Limited-edition Makeup Kits with Exclusive Add-ons - Including unique and collectible items in makeup kits adds value and excitement for consumers, creating a disruptive trend in the cosmetic industry.
3. Collaborations Between Fashion and Beauty Brands - Partnerships between fashion and beauty brands offer the chance to create unique and cohesive aesthetics, opening up new possibilities in both industries.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry can explore the potential of creating makeup collections inspired by popular automobiles, attracting a new demographic of consumers.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with cosmetic companies to create limited-edition makeup lines that complement their fashion collections, creating cross-industry promotional opportunities.
3. Automotive - Automotive brands can capitalize on their iconic designs by partnering with beauty brands to create makeup collections that appeal to their loyal consumer base.