Sleep can make or break employee performance, thankfully Shleep offers tailored corporate sleep coaching programs for employers and employees. Providing employers with sleep assessments, Shleep aims to provide personalized reports on sleeping habits in an attempt to increase productivity. The employees can then participate in an 8-week sleep coaching program that will help optimize their rest and provide tips for more rewarding sleep.
Employees can then utilize the Shleep app to track personal progress and gain direct access to a sleep expert. Group exercises and challenges gamify the experience and help promote a change in the companies culture. Some companies that have already taken advantage of Shleep include Spotify, Deloitte, Takeda, The Huffington Post, McKinsey & Company. Swiss Re, gsk, and Nivea.
Image Credit: Shleep
Shleep Helps Companies Maximize Performance Through Sleep
1. Corporate Sleep Coaching Programs - Employers can adopt personalized sleep coaching programs to maximize employee performance and productivity.
2. Sleep Tracking Apps for Employees - Sleep tracking apps that allow employees to monitor and optimize their rest can improve overall productivity.
3. Gamified Health and Wellness Programs - Integrating health and wellness programs with gamification can increase employee engagement and lead to cultural change in a company.
1. Human Resources - Human resource departments can incorporate personalized sleep coaching programs to improve employee well-being and overall company productivity.
2. Employee Wellness Programs - Companies can implement sleep tracking apps and gamified wellness programs to encourage employees to take their health more seriously.
3. App Development - Developers can create custom sleep tracking apps that integrate with existing company wellness programs to increase engagement and improve overall employee well-being.